Sunday, July 25, 2010

a hiatus and a new project...

I guess I had kind of been on hiatus from blogging.

Truth is, I hadn't been on hiatus from photography, but I've been so busy with that and with teaching english that I've had very little time to put together a blog.

I began a photography project called Project 365. Essentially, its a one picture per day project. I just finished day 30 today.

Also recently, I took a trip to Barra Grande Beach in Brazil. Since, I live in Brazil it was only about a 5 hour drive, and it is a truly beautiful beach! One of the best I've ever seen.

To continue following my photography work, please follow my flickr account, make comments and leave feedback. Let me know what you think.

here is the address:

www.flickr.com/photos/justinhuddleston

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment