Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The doors we enter..


The doors we enter.., originally uploaded by J.Lee.Photo.

Nothing really to say about this picture. During the 365, I think it's good to think ahead to shots that you'd like to get in case you can't think of anything better. Today, day 66 was a difficult day. So, I pulled an idea out of the imaginary idea box.

Someone opening the door to the school at work. I asked the secretary to do it. She thought it was strange, but played along. It came out as expected, but is definitely just a simple shot.

I've found that I really like photographs of isolated parts of the body. Feet are a great shot to get whenever I run out of ideas. I've done it a time or two, but fortunately, I also had other things.

A quick look through my "favorites" in flickr will show you that I've favorited some feet shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment