Thursday, October 21, 2010

My animal neighbors...


My animal neighbors..., originally uploaded by J.Lee.Photo.

Day 118
I've been waiting for the opportunity to take a picture of these monkey-like species for more than a year now.

First, let me clarify, they are not in a zoo. They are swinging in the trees of the church across the street.

They are called "Soinho" or "Sagui" in Portuguese, but I have no idea of their scientific name. But I was so fascinated to see them that I just started shooting away. I was not close to them, so the images are very cropped, hence, the lower quality.

I was so happy about this event, that I didn't care about taking a masterpiece today...as if I have many. I just wanted to share some true wildlife from Brazil...not in the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment