Saturday, April 11, 2009

An Eventful Weekend

Thursday Night Thunderstorms

Probably the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. This is only a mere humble attempt to capture it.




Friday Night. Vanderbilt v. Arkansas



Ok, so we lost the game 9-0, but I was able to get some great photos. I was really excited about some of these.




















Much later in the night, after midnight I was returning into Prairie Grove. The moon was full and clear fields near the civil war battlefield were covered in a layer of fog. The moonlight lit it up so beautifully. I was lucky that I was able to capture it due to a real lack of traffic at that hour.






Saturday - New Easter Clothing for the Carpenters.

Since Sunday is expected to have 80-90% chance of rain, we seized the opportunity Saturday to get pictures of the kids in their new clothing.







Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment