Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Farmer's Market...

I spent my weekend at the Farmer's Market and doing some photo sessions, which is why I am a little late with this week's blog. I've been spending so much time on photo editing for the portraits that I haven't been out much.

So I start with another fire hydrant...dedicated to Drew Barrymore.








The above kids. Random musicians. Not bad. Not great. But not good enough to throw money in their guitar cases. Maybe the listeners gave them enough for lunch that day.

The Ozone Players.
Actually, this singer is my cousin. He's a distant cousin and probably doesn't know my face.





And some other random shots...





The following shots were nature shots from the photo shoot. We were in a field in Prairie Grove (near the Battlefield). Anyone know what these red flower-like objects are called?



I didn't edit this last picture much. The colors don't seem right..but..I didn't care anymore. I've been editing an insane amount of pictures this week.



Until next time...

1 comment: