Thursday, December 3, 2009

"Desfile de Biquini"

Or in English "Bikini Fashion Show"


Oh, Lord! How have I been in Brazil for nearly 6 months and not had the opportunity to go to a Brazilian Bikini Fashion Show?!

A friend of mine invited me to go, and I took my camera and 'posed' as one of the photographers. They didn't know the difference, but I was allowed backstage before the show and got to be near the catwalk alongside all the other media photographers.

While there were also men modeling male bikini's, I didn't feel compelled to share those pictures. I hope you understand why. One of the obvious reasons is I didn't focus that much on them.

Okay, so there isn't much to say about this entry other than, for me, it wasn't a sensual experience. As a photographer, I felt it was a great opportunity to have a new type of experience and to add some more work to my portfolio. Something that I haven't been able to do much of lately.

So, if you enjoy Bikini fashion shows. Here are my pics!



















2 comments:

  1. they are so thin and beautiful, and they have a very beatiful swimm suit. I loved it! (L). I never was in a fashion day too. Even though I live here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice addition indeed! i'd like to try doing a fashion show sometime.

    ReplyDelete