Sunday, July 19, 2009

Around the House...

Where I live. Avenida Alzira Pedrosa. Not even paved, but we are INSIDE the city. In the distance you can see an apartment building.



The front gates. The walking entrance the car entrance, a little further.







Along the walk away that goes around the house between the house and the wall.



The entire house exterior except for a very small area is tiled like this.



At a fair last night, there was a band. Not very good. No one was even dancing and THIS is Brazil. I think the singer tried to be a little more eccentric because I was the only one taking pictures of him.





Feel free to join my facebook Fansite. It's a separate page other than my personal profile. There are many more photos available there than on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment