Monday, August 2, 2010

Barra Grande, Piaui


Barra Grande, Piaui, originally uploaded by J.Lee.Photo.

Barra Grande, Piaui

Panoramic of Barra Grande Beach in Piaui, Brazil. Just outside of the city of Luis Correia. The site is famous for its kitesurfing and its remote nature being far from the civilization and resembling a fisherman village. Very little modern society exists and its truly a getaway.

I made this trip with my mother, my daughter, and my girlfriend. There are many more pictures to post, but this one, I thought, captured the essence of the trip!

1 comment:

  1. Something about the angle or whatever makes it look like a cross section almost, like the line where the water meets the sand is actually the bottom of a bowl. I don't know if that was planned, but it's really cool.

    ReplyDelete