Monday, August 2, 2010

Read much?


Read much?, originally uploaded by J.Lee.Photo.

Day 38 of 365. Today in school, we began organizing some books that are very old and in the library. There was a lot of Shakespeare, which is weird, considering its an English school..and Shakespeare is VERY advanced for these students. Nonetheless, it made me want to read them.....

You know, I didn't read much in the USA, and now I can't really frequent bookstores that sell current titles in English. They don't really exist here, and I'm a little afraid to buy them online, and if I did, I would pay an arm-and-a-leg for it. Books here are really expensive, so, any suggestions for english books that I can request to be sent from the USA?

Don't think I'll have time for it, but maybe I will eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment