Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Don't believe everything you see...

Don't believe everything you see...

Day 60 of 365.

So, I guess in about 2 weeks, I will reach the 20% mark of the project. Yeah, I'm a nerd. I have to think in percentages sometimes.

2 Months into a daily project. That's not so simple!

I played with some ideas/themes today that will be good for future days. Such as Photography is a journey, but I need a long empty road for that. I'm still working on a concept for a shot where I'm walking through a wall....

I've discovered something about myself in photography. I really enjoy using photoshop to create things that are unbelievable or interesting. Kind of like a magician. I was always fascinated by magicians. Principally Harry Houdini. I even had not one, but 2, harry houdini magic sets when I was a kid. I guess photography and photoshop allow us to use our imaginations to do things that we could never really do or show things that we often would never really see if it weren't because of photography.

So, to quote a terrible magic movie "Magic Man" Don't believe everything you see...

No comments:

Post a Comment