Friday, August 6, 2010

before sunset...


before sunset..., originally uploaded by J.Lee.Photo.

I know this is two blog posts in one day, but I really wanted to blog this one. I was going through more pictures of my recent trip to Barra Grande, Brazil and I found this one. The unedited photo isn't much to look at, but really looks like a dull dark picture. But a few minutes of touch-up in Lightroom really breaks out the emotion, romance and passion in this image.

I loved this image, as well as this beach. Its a statement that the kitesurfer is in the background, because this beach is famous for those competitions and this weekend was the weekend before a big competition for kite surfing.

I keep looking at this picture and think of the good memories that were made when I was there.

In fact, I'm going to change my computer desktop image to this right now...

Okay, that's done!

I hope you've been enjoying the blogs. Please post a comment on here or on facebook to let me know what you think or if they're even being read. Just say "hey"...or something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment