Friday, August 6, 2010

Pensamentos (Thoughts)


Pensamentos (Thoughts), originally uploaded by J.Lee.Photo.

Today, I had my beautiful girlfriend lookout my apartment window as I was wanting a perspective from behind, looking past the person. This came out well, and it could have gone in many different directions. I wasn't interested in showing the body, the window, just the background, which is my subjects foreground.

I also hit 1000 views today on my Flickr stream...which oddly feels like an achievement. Not sure if it is. I've been getting more comments and traffic, partly due to the fact that I've amped up my involvement with several groups on the site. I love flickr. Its been a really great photography experience that has taught me a lot simply by inspiring me with other people's photos..who are 10x, 20x, and even 100x better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment