Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I wear my sunglasses at night..

Day 53 of 365.

There's a bit of a story behind this. In Brazil, almost everyone has sunglasses. The sun is so strong in South America near the equator that its recommended to always have sunglasses and sunscreen. I have neither. My girlfriend is always on my case about that.

Another thing about Brazilians is that they love...no wait, they LOVE, 80s music!

We were sitting in my apartment tonight and Silvia and I were brainstorming 365 ideas. She loves this project, by the way. And I told her about this idea...and about the song "Sunglasses at Night"...a song which (though she loves 80s music) has never heard. She even acted like she hated it and thought it was stupid. Nonetheless, that was my inspiration for these pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment