Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rapaz: Killing my Demons.


Rapaz: Killing my Demons., originally uploaded by J.Lee.Photo.

I gave it the name Rapaz, which is a Brazilian portuguese word for Man, Dude or Boy. its often used in the same way americans say "man, I just don' tknow what to say, or "DUDEEEEE!"

The processing on this was really quite simple. It looks more complicated than it as. I'm glad i was able to make the body black/white, but the table he's laying on not. ....

i knew i wanted a duplicate of me and the table and this was the most solid idea that came out..the others had little or no value to them.

I stayed simple with lighting because I've begun to feel that the more I process the colors and the background, the faker it looks....

so..hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment